After 125 years, the quest to find out who the true identity of the notorious Jack the Ripper, the brutal killer of up to 11 people in Whitechapel, may be over for good.
DNA from the shawl of victim Catherine Eddowes (the second to last confirmed victim) reportedly contains a 100% match to investigators chief main subject, polish hairdresser Aaron Kosminsky, who was admitted to a mental hospital in 1881. Kosminsky died in the hospital at age 53 in 1913.
Ed Gein being escorted into the barred confines of Central State Hospital in Waupun, Wisconsin, where he was to spend the next 20 years of his life. Gein later told his doctors that he was happy there, but added wonderingly “some of the people are pretty disturbed…”
“I’m as guilty as can be and there’s more!” - Aileen Wuornos
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
see mom this is why i don’t need school i can just learn more important things from tumblr thank you oh so very much
Rape by the numbers.
He is a serial rapist who killed 5 women while he was 18, legally making him an adult. He stabbed his last victim 50-100 times, showing rage and passion. He also brutally bashed a prostitutes head and drowned her.
There is no way he will be released as he is serving 5 life sentences for his crimes.
Angela Strassheim - Evidence
Evidence is a group of photographs taken at homes where familial homicides have occurred. Long after the struggles have ended in these spaces, despite the cleaning, repainting and subsequent re-habitation of these homes, the “Blue Star” solution activates the physical memory of blood through its contact with the remaining DNA proteins on the walls. The black and white images are long exposures – from ten minutes to one hour – with minimal ambient night light pouring in from the crevices of windows and doors, capturing the physical presence of blood as a lurid glow.